Popular Articles - CLICK ON TAB (1-4) TO STOP ROTATION


Honesty and Vulnerability the Key to Intimacy

One of the main factors of having and keeping a good relationship is being able to trust, and have good communication. In order for others to trust us, we have to be able to become vulnerable, and show our vulnerability. Honesty and vulnerability go hand in hand. You cannot be totally, and genuinely truthful with another, without opening up fully to them.[...]

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places

We are conceived through a connection, of the deepest kind, between a man and a woman, and from the moment that we are conceived, we are connected to our Mother in her womb. When that physical connection we began with is separated at birth, we spend our lives desiring to be connected again. How we go about, and how well we succeed, at re-creating that connection…becomes the story of our lives.[...]

"Puppet On A String" Who Is Controlling Your Strings?

I was raised in a family of givers, and caretakers, and the old fashion way, where the women wait on the men, and take care of the home, but in the world of relationships, that tenancy and upbringing, if taken too far, can get me into a whole lot of trouble with men, and ultimately be the downfall of any relationship. There is a fine line between caring for someone and allowing yourself to be a “puppet on a string”. When you spend all of your time trying to please another person, at your own expense; they will see you as weak, possessive and clingy.[...]

Have You Seen My Rose Colored Glasses?"

I was reading an article by Zara Stevens, and it hit on something that has been on my mind a lot these past few years. "You no longer make me happy anymore." I heard this statement a lot at the end of my last relationship; that had started out with the most profound happiness that I could ever imagine. Both of us were filled with dreams that we were working to create together, along with supporting each other's individual dreams. But then there came that "crack", as Zara put it. I think that so many times part of the problem lies in the fact; that we meet someone, and they begin to bring so very much happiness into our lives, that each of you creates this perfect picture in your mind, about what a wonderful,[...]

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Deep...Deep Into Her Soul


I read an article entitled “Sleeping With The Enemy”, talking about how the writer had spoken to women, and or girls, who had stated that they had, during a drunken stupor, slept with someone that they hated. At the end of the article, it asked the question as to whether or not, you would sleep with someone that you hated.

This was my comment to her article:

First of all, there is only one person in this world that I can truly say that I hate. Hate takes passion to exist, and allows them to have power over you. So I guess I could say, I hate the fact that I hate this person. They do not deserve any of my power. There are many people, however, that I feel indifferent towards.

As far as sex with someone I hate…would I? Sex is the ultimate expression of our feelings towards someone that we love passionately, and even then is unable to totally express those feelings. Sex for just sex, for me, is just simply out of the question. That's what they make battery operated objects for.

Hate

Hate is such a strong word, in my book. In order to truly hate someone, you have to feel great passion towards that person, or towards some choice or action that they made. It requires great pain and hurt, to create hate. In which case, you should hate the action, and not the person. Unless they are unable to feel any remorse for, or are proud of the actions they chose to take.

Passion and hate are strong emotions, and takes a lot of energy to create and exist. Good vs Evil…passion. Either way, you are giving that emotion and power away to another person. Are you really willing to do that? If you hate someone; you are allowing them to rob and take away from you, some of your power…only making them more powerful. In which case, ask yourself; if you truly hate them, or what they have done, are you in fact willing to consent to them sucking away your power…to add to their own?

If you say you hate someone, “just because”, or just because they are different than you are; are you really that superficial, and shallow? But then, if you are willing to sleep with them, on top of it, “just for sex”…I would have to say, that you are! I suppose you can justify that type of choice by believing…that if you both are using each other, who’s getting hurt.

Indifference on the other hand, takes no emotion. No energy what so ever. If someone has set out to intentionally cause you pain and hurt, and you show indifference towards them or their actions, you are now thriving on their power instead.

Sex with someone you hate

For Christ sake; what the hell in wrong with women these days? Do we not possess dignity…integrity…pride…or self-respect, anymore?

I have to ask you, or maybe you should stop and take the time to ask yourself; who is this person that I look at in the mirror each morning; or in some cases, every time I come close to one? And more importantly…am I proud of her. Do I respect her? Do I really want to be like her? Look deep into those eyes that are staring back at you. Deep…deep…into her soul!

If not…


The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 Love note(s):

Post a Comment

Thank your for leaving your hand print behind.

SPAM will not be tolerated on this site and your comments will be deleted.

 
© Copyright by Open Your Heart to the Love  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial