Popular Articles - CLICK ON TAB (1-4) TO STOP ROTATION


Honesty and Vulnerability the Key to Intimacy

One of the main factors of having and keeping a good relationship is being able to trust, and have good communication. In order for others to trust us, we have to be able to become vulnerable, and show our vulnerability. Honesty and vulnerability go hand in hand. You cannot be totally, and genuinely truthful with another, without opening up fully to them.[...]

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places

We are conceived through a connection, of the deepest kind, between a man and a woman, and from the moment that we are conceived, we are connected to our Mother in her womb. When that physical connection we began with is separated at birth, we spend our lives desiring to be connected again. How we go about, and how well we succeed, at re-creating that connection…becomes the story of our lives.[...]

"Puppet On A String" Who Is Controlling Your Strings?

I was raised in a family of givers, and caretakers, and the old fashion way, where the women wait on the men, and take care of the home, but in the world of relationships, that tenancy and upbringing, if taken too far, can get me into a whole lot of trouble with men, and ultimately be the downfall of any relationship. There is a fine line between caring for someone and allowing yourself to be a “puppet on a string”. When you spend all of your time trying to please another person, at your own expense; they will see you as weak, possessive and clingy.[...]

Have You Seen My Rose Colored Glasses?"

I was reading an article by Zara Stevens, and it hit on something that has been on my mind a lot these past few years. "You no longer make me happy anymore." I heard this statement a lot at the end of my last relationship; that had started out with the most profound happiness that I could ever imagine. Both of us were filled with dreams that we were working to create together, along with supporting each other's individual dreams. But then there came that "crack", as Zara put it. I think that so many times part of the problem lies in the fact; that we meet someone, and they begin to bring so very much happiness into our lives, that each of you creates this perfect picture in your mind, about what a wonderful,[...]

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Inspirational and Love Quotes


“Love is happiness given back and forth”

~Author: Unknown~


“Nothing is more beautiful,

than you wearing nothing but

the moonlight and my kisses”

~Author: unknown~


What lies behind us,

and what lies before us

are tiny matters

compared to what lies within us.

~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~


When you love someone,

all your saved-up wishes

start coming out.

~ by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) ~


No man is truly married

until he understands

every word his wife is NOT saying.

~ Author: unknown ~


You will never know true happiness

until you have truly loved,

and you will never understand

what pain really is

until you have lost it.

~ by Anonymous ~


True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,

Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

~ by Anonymous ~


Love is like a friendship caught on fire.

In the beginning a flame, very pretty,

Often hot and fierce,

But still only light and flickering.

As love grows older,

Our hearts mature

And our love becomes as coals,

Deep-burning and unquenchable.

~ by Bruce Lee ~


Your voice makes me tremble inside

And your smile is an invitation

For my imagination to go wild.

~ by Anonymous ~


Love has no opposite

~Author: unknown~

Time and time again

I realize that relationships

Both romantic and non-romantic alike

Act as a mirror

For my potential areas of growth

~by: James Arthur Ray~


I have but two emotions

Love and Fear

~A Course in Miracles~


The only journey worth undertaking

Is the journey into one’s own self

~Author: unknown~


Don’t exchange what you want most for

What you want at the moment

~Renee Switzer~


True friendships

Are not

Easily undone


Once you overcome

Fear of “self”

Then nothing can thwart you

And you’ll see

There is no way to proceed except

Forward

~Author: unknown~


Life is a gift

Everything else is a decision

~Author: unknown~


To love a person is to learn the song

That is in their heart,

And to sing it to them

When they have forgotten.

~ by Anonymous ~


To get the full value of joy

You must have someone to divide it with.

~ by Mark Twain ~


My bounty is as boundless as the sea,

My love as deep;

The more I give to thee

The more I have,

For both are infinite.

~ by William Shakespeare ~


Love is that condition in which

The happiness of another person

Is essential to your own.

~ by Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land ~


I only wish to be the fountain of love

From which you drink,

Every drop promising eternal passion.

~ by Unknown Author ~


A part of you has grown in me.

And so you see, it's you and me

Together forever and never apart,

Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

~ by Anonymous ~


I sought for Love

But Love ran away from me.

I sought my Soul

But my Soul I couldn't see.

Then I sought You,

And I found all three.

~ by Unknown Author ~


The best feelings are those that

Have no words to describe them....

~ by Michelle Hammersley ~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 Love note(s):

Anonymoussaid...

the above quotes are really very good to read. thanks.

Anonymoussaid...

Wow these quotes are bringing out my romantic side. :) Thanks for posting

Post a Comment

Thank your for leaving your hand print behind.

SPAM will not be tolerated on this site and your comments will be deleted.

 
© Copyright by Open Your Heart to the Love  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial